Waiting for the Bus! Waiting for the Bus!

That was...

The most random, captivating thing I've ever seen. I'd watch an entire movie of this, lol.

Ghost Crush. Ghost Crush.

Very nice

My favorite entry for Halloween, very cute and amusing. And the animation style was great, very entertaining.

There She Is!! step4 There She Is!! step4

I feel it.

Your movies always makes me feel a little choked up, something that very few mainstream videos could do. I love your work and can't wait for the finale, top of my favorites list just for the emotion it conveys.

The Killing Murderer The Killing Murderer

That was...

Brilliant! I enjoyed it and now I'm gonan watch it again.

MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01 MGS: Flash Collab DISC 01

I loved it

Personally, Mindchamber's submission was my favorite but there were alot of awesome submissions.

Best present ever Best present ever

That was great.

Your style reminds me alot of Dexter's Lab or anything around that cartoon's high points... very well done, it could be mainstream and I wouldn't know any better.

Charlie Brownstain Xmas Charlie Brownstain Xmas

Brilliant

You really captured the peanuts feeling, although the ending was a little weak.. It involved no dancing!

Schitzoid Schitzoid

Interesting and a little creepy.

I liked it, but it made me sad when he killed Murial from Courage the Cowardly Dog.

Ducks 005 Collab Ducks 005 Collab

It sucked.

That's about as good as a statement I could give for it, the three or four introductions to let us know it was a ducks_005.gif collab were probably the only decent parts, until they were overkilled.

Slaughterween Slaughterween

I liked it...

Very professional feeling, but I don't think it'd really constitute as a flash animation. Awesome either way.