Dimension Diver Dimension Diver

Good concept, horrible controls.

I'd really love this game if the controls didn't make me hate it. A separate button for the dash, possible a double jump instead of an extended jump, and it would be a blast.

Maybe if this gets launched again in a somewhat tolerable control setting, I would give it another shot.

SSSG IIlusions SSSG IIlusions

Interesting

It had potential and it reminded me alot of the Myst series... but it really wasn't going anywhere.

Witch Hunt: Nooboo Mary Witch Hunt: Nooboo Mary

Great game

It gets really simple after though, 3 level 3 trees in a row take care of anything.

Halloween Nightmare Halloween Nightmare

It's alright...

it could use alot more work. The enemies looked like pickups at first and the whole idea of having to hold each key for actions to work properly is pretty lame. Good concept though.

find the keys find the keys

Addicting

I loved the style of this game, it's so simple yet I got to level 34 before I was like "Why the hell am I still doing this?" ... lol. I like it alot, good job.

Chris Crocker in Blender Chris Crocker in Blender

Fucking Hilarious

Enough said in the title, great voices and that hamster at the end was random lulz. I loved it.

Illusion Room Illusion Room

Reminds me of Myst

I enjoyed it and passed it, it was a very neat attempt at such a thing. Maybe make a longer, more interactive version and I could see a really nice little puzzle game on the front page.

Fallen - Game Fallen - Game

It was fun but.

It's hard to compete with alot of the games already on newgrounds. Add some music and possibly a little more interactivity and it'd be golden. I liked the challenge of it and I admit it was fun to play. Good job, I'll look for updates.

AD&D Engine - Fighter AD&D Engine - Fighter

Very very good, I liked it alot!

Very addicting, I'm adding it to my favorites and I will advertise it as so on my site!

Dad 'n Me Dad 'n Me

Very good

I really hope to draw this good someday in flash. it's no Alien Hominid but it still brought some fun. For some reason this reminds me of a bunch'a Sega games I used to play.